Sunday, April 4, 2010

3.13.10

Anita is keeping me BUSY here and as we near the end of my first week I feel as though we have accomplished a month worth of work.  We have visited 5 of the 13 remote communities that we serve, kicked off a well-woman exam extravaganza, and I conducted 2 education sessions to groups of women and men promoting women’s health, natural empowering birth, la casa de espera, and the pap extravaganza program.  No births this week, but many due dates approaching quickly.  Oh, as I am typing a beautiful brown horse just ran by the open clinic door, two pigs (chanchos) snorted outside (a grey one and a pink one that travel together frequently.  They visit often), and the breeze is lovely.  I am looking out at a gorgeous jungle full of green leaves and tall trees.  I wish you all could be here! 

No comments:

Post a Comment